For more than seventy years, Abacus Staffing has provided gainful and exciting employment opportunities to thousands of people, nationwide. Our top priority is to offer meaningful employment opportunities, which means that we help you find a job that meets your specific skills, interests and employment goals.
Abacus Staffing is currently seeking Warehouse Associates in the Coppell area for temp to perm placement.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Tuesday – Friday 11am-8pm, Saturday 8am-5pm
**Interested candidates must be flexible with the hours and willing to work Overtime. **
- Follow instructions for operating equipment.
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Able to use a RF scanner or other equipment
- Maintain a clean & safe environment.
- Knowledge in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to drive a sit-down forklift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The warehouse associate is responsible for inbound and outbound activities as well as inventory management within the warehouse. This comprises moving materials within the warehouse and the loading/unloading of materials onto or from vehicles utilizing a forklift, reach truck, order picker or other heavy material handling equipment.
- Perform all necessary warehouse activities in terms of inbound, outbound and inventory processes (see details below)
- Collaborate fully with co-workers and other associates and maintain a peaceful and productive work environment
- Communicate strongly with leads, supervisors, Operations Manager and DCM
- Participate in improvement programs and help implement a culture of continuous improvement, driven by shop floor associates
- Maintain a very clean, neat and orderly work place according to specifications
- Adhere to all security regulations and standards set and contribute to making the workplace a safe, secure and friendly work environment
- Manage and maintain a 100% accurate inventory through adhering to set procedures
- Inbound activities may include: receiving, checking, sorting, inbound preparation and storing of product, using material handling equipment to unload incoming materials from trailers, verify and receive materials into inventory, marking and inventorying packages for storage or transit, include palletizing and shrink-wrapping, may include stacking of pallets and repeatedly lifting up to 50 pounds
- Outbound activities may include: Order preparation, picking, packing, processing, staging, loading.
Call to schedule an interview: 817-571-4141