Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
· Flexible schedule
· Reading and writing skills required
· Communicates with guests, team and management
· Maintains a sense of urgency
· Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
· Stand Constantly
· Walk Constantly
· Sit Occasionally
· Handling Constantly
· Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
· Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
· Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
· Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
· COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
· CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
· DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
· INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
· PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
· COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing excellent guest service.
· QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security policies.
· ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources and time allocated.